I was lucky enough to work with Cheltenham Primary School to trial a digital program over two school terms, where they identified a problem they were passionate to solve – creating a safe internet environment for their school.
Watch the video to hear all about the journey from:
- Ellen Hollowood (Grade 6 teacher and ICT Coordinator) on how the program complemented the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) framework and digital focus within the school curriculum
- The students themselves on the fun they had:
- Using lego to represent their problem
- Creating a video to communicate their startup’s vision
- Designing and coding their solution – a Google Chrome App
Enjoy, and I’d love to hear your thoughts!